Acura Radio Code Service
We just need the serial number of your radio 🙂
Looking for an Acura radio code? We supply Acura radio codes 24 Hours a Day, 7 days a week. Acura codes are available shortly after submitting. We can decode ALL Acura models!
How do I get the serial number?:
- Turn the ignition to ON
- Turn the radio or navigation on and check that the screen says COdE. If you don’t see this message, pull the backup fuse for 1 minute, and then go back to step 1.
- Now, turn OFF the radio/navigation device
- Press and hold the 1 and 6 radio buttons, and turn ON the radio or navigation.
- **Acura TSX Navigation 2004-2008, press and hold the top halves of the SEEK/SKIP and CH/DISC bars, then press and release the PWR/VOL knob.
- The display toggles between two screens sometimes, and shows the serial number. Enter this into our form.
For older models (before 2001)
You’ll need to remove the radio yourself, and then the serial number will be on the back 🙂
How long does it take?
Anywhere from 10 minutes to 12 hours depending on your timezone All codes are guaranteed in under 24 hours.