Here are your instructions:
KENWOODSECURITY CODE CLEAR procedure
Thanks for ordering the code instructions. Please follow the steps below depending on the type of radio you have/ Your radio will require one of the following procedures.Possible Solution 1
Note: depending on unit it may be:
- During the code request mode, while holding the DISP key depressed, press and hold the Volume UP or DOWN key( AT THE SAME TIME ), for 3 seconds so that “…..” disappears from radio display.
- During the code request mode, while holding the Volume UP or DOWN key, then the DISP key ( AT THE SAME TIME ), for 3 seconds so “…..” disappears from radio display.Possible solution 2Press the “Auto” button and “Track up” on face of radio at the same time. The four dash lines ( . . . . ) should “disappear”. Then using your remote ONLY enter your code.Possible solution 3Press and hold the 1 then the 6 preset key ( preset keys are the buttons on face of radio for storing you “favorite” radio stations).”C” should display .Then using your remote, enter your code.Then once you have done one of the following above, enter this on the remote control unit
- Press numeric key “5” ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP key
- Press numeric key “2” ( 3 times ) and press the Track UP key
- Press numeric key “2” ( 1 time ) and press the Track UP key
- Press numeric key “7” ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP key
The security is canceled and the set enters the TUNER mode!
In addition to that, on some models you can use the code 3051 to override it.
If nothing above works, you’ll need to replace your stereo.